Chefs Choice Egg Cooker 810 Review
- Cooks up to 7 eggs.
- No stick base makes it easy to clean
- Audible signal lets you know when the eggs are cooked.
- The Chefs Choice Egg Cooker is well designed and well built.
- It feels sturdy with its stainless steel finish.
- Poached eggs are cooked perfect every time and slide right out of the poacher tray.
We Don’t Like
- The appliance comes with no auto-off feature so does not shut off on its own when it’s finished, so there is a chance the eggs could get overcooked. However the loud audible alert should be enough to get your attention.
Summary: Cooking eggs has never been easier and move convenient with Chefs Choice Gourmet Egg Cooker with its elegant, brushed stainless steel design. It can easily prepare up to 7 eggs, to your exact taste.
- Easily prepare a maximum of 7 eggs, exactly the way you like them
- Eggs within the same batch can be combined to cook either soft, medium or hard boiled
- A convenient egg tray can be lifted with one hand for rinsing under cold water
- Built in electronic timer with audible ready signal
- on /off switch with indicator light
- Modern brushed stainless steel design, comes with egg poaching dish
A brilliant feature of the Chefs Choice 810 is that eggs within the same batch can be combined to cook some eggs as soft, others medium or hard boiled. To get perfect eggs the unit comes with a water reservoir, electronic timer with audible ready signal combined with the egg poaching tray.
The Chefs Choice 810 comes with An elegant, brushed stainless steel design suiting any kitchen design. The egg cooker has a convenient located removable tray that can be lifted with one hand for rinsing under cold water or carrying to the breakfast table.
Even when cooked to the hard state, eggs both the white and yolk will melt in your mouth soft and tender. The Chefs Choice 810 will give you a fabulous texture than if you chose to go with boiling. It is a compact appliance so you can easily find space to store on your precious counter top.
The Chefs Choice Egg Cooker 810 has been reviewed by 442 customers on Amazon, with a great rating of 4.3 out of 5.0.
“I never thought I would be praising the virtues of an egg cooker until I had an egg that had been steamed. Wow, what a difference. Even cooked to the hard state, both the white and yolk are melt in your mouth soft and tender. A completely different texture than you get with boiling.
The steamed eggs are also easy to peel and this cooker doesn’t require piercing the shell, like others do. Once you’ve steam eggs, you won’t ever want to go back to boiling them. “
Nic, Amazon Customer Review
“This Egg Cooker is exactly what I wanted. I put it on the counter, set the time add the water plug into electric outlet and turn on. Egg always comes out perfect. No mess on the stove and the presentation is perfect. Wish I had gotten one prior to now. I recommend it to anyone wanting soft or hard boiled eggs.“
Corky, Amazon Customer Review
“Absolutely the best egg cooker out there….you don’t have to measure the amount of water to cook the egg and you can use your cold eggs right out of the fridge. You just put in the water and slide the timer setting bar to the type of egg you want to cook. Its that easy and your eggs come out perfect.
My husband loves soft boiled eggs on toast or soft poached eggs. They are perfect every time, no runny whites with this egg cooker.“
B Owens, Amazon Customer Review
Cooking eggs will never be more convenient then with the new Chefs Choice Gourmet Egg Cooker. It will allow you to cook as many as 7 eggs to perfection. Great for cooking both soft boiled and poached eggs. It’s easy, accurate, and simple to clean.
Another popular post for users is the review for the KRUPS F2307051 Egg Cooker