KRUPS Egg Cooker F23070 Review
KRUPS appliances are always pleasing to the eye at this cooker is a great addition to their range. The modern, stylish appearance and compact design could make the F23070 a permanent fixture on your worktop.
The Krups F2307051 Egg Cooker has a calibrated water-level indicator that allows you to pour the exact amount of water needed. A Signal indicates end of cooking cycle so eggs are not overcooked. Cleaning the appliance could not be easier as both the Lid and egg holder are dishwasher safe for quick clean up.
The KRUP is has a Dual switch to easily alternate between boiling and the keep warm setting. To cool eggs quickly before serving it comes with a removable egg holder.
It is great at cooking perfect eggs; either hard boiled or poached. It is Not a large sized appliance so can easily be store when its not in use. Built to be compact the cooker does not take up much counter top space and has a modern design.
If your not a fan of boiled eggs then those of you who prefer poached eggs will be glad that you have the option to poach up to 2 eggs at a time using the supplied tray.
A great design feature is the handle on the side of the appliance. When the buzzer sounds, you will easily be able to pick up the cooker using the handle and move the hot eggs to the faucet and cool them by running them under cold water, so you do not risk burning your hands.
The overall impression you get from user reviews is that the Krups Egg cooker is easy to use and cooks eggs consistently good every time.
The KRUPS Egg Boiler F2307051 has been reviewed by over 2000 customers on Amazon and has been given a rating of 4.4 stars out of 5.0.
KRUPS Egg Cooker Instructions
Before you start cooking, ensure you have everything you need. In the box you should have the egg cooker, 2 poaching trays, egg tray and measuring cylinder.
Boiling Eggs Instructions
- Plug the power cord into the power socket.
- Removed the lid and egg cooking tray.
- Using the supplied measuring cylinder, measure the amount of water you want base on whether your cooking soft, medium or hard boiled eggs.
- Pour the measured water into the base.
- When placing the tray onto the base ensure the handle on the tray aligns with the handle on the base. They should fit snugly together.
- Before you place the eggs into the tray you will need to pierce the narrow side of each egg. You can use the piercing tip on the base of the measuring cylinder to do this. Ensure you place the pierced side of the egg towards the lid of the cooker.
- Place the lid onto the cooker.
- Use the dial on the front of the unit to switch it on.
- A buzzer will sound when the eggs are cooked.
- Before removing the eggs ensure the cooker is turned off.
For extra safety the power cord wraps around the base so ensure you do this when you are finished cooking.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you want to find out more about the F2307 including instructions such as how much water to use you can find the information in the KRUPS egg cooker manual. If you have lost the manual it can easily be found on the manufacturers website www.krupsusa.com/f230-egg-cooker.
If you found this review useful you may be interested in reading our updated review on the Egg Genie Electric Egg Cooker.