West Bend Egg Cooker 86628 Review
Features and Benefits
The West Bend 86628 automatic Egg Cooker is simple to operate, all it requires is for a user to fill the base of the appliance with the correct amount of water for the number of eggs you’re cooking and then turn on the power, almost fool proof. You will know that the eggs have been cooked when the alert sounds.
The West Bend Egg Cooker comes with a removable egg rack that is easily capable of holding as many as seven eggs for either hard or soft boiling. If you prefer poached eggs then the appliance comes with a non stick poaching pan that can hold up to four eggs. The heat-resistant base of the cooker will stay cool during the cooking cycle and the clear lid will allow a user to monitor the progress.
The cooker comes with its own water measuring cup that has a pin in the bottom, the pin is used to pierce eggshells when soft-cooking. This pin will guarantee that the eggs do not crack during the cooking cycle.
Most customers have found that the cooker works great. It is Simple to use and easy to operate. The eggs turn out perfect every time. You can put the eggs in the machine, pour the required measurement of water, turn it on, and within ten minutes seven perfect eggs.
It cooks soft or hard boiled eggs perfectly, and poaches perfectly. The West Bend Cooker has been reviewed by over 830 customers on Amazon with a rating of 3.9 out of 5.0.
- Ensure the unit is switched off.
- Take the measuring cup that is supplied with the cooker and add cold water up to the appropriate line on the cup required for the type of cooking consistency you are after (soft or hard boiled).
- The measuring cup has a small tip that you need to use to punch a small hole in the top of the eggs.
- Load the cooker with up to 7 eggs.
- Switch the cooker on
- Wait for the Buzzer to sound, which should take approximately 13-15.
- Turn the cooker off.
Frequently Asked Questions
The West Bend egg cooker not only makes perfect eggs, from poached to soft-boiled to hard-boiled, the shells come off easily every time.
It cooks beautiful eggs that will easily slide out of the base pan. Just put eggs into the machine, pour measured water, turn on, and ten minutes later seven perfect eggs. Prices can change on a daily basis so click here for the latest price on Amazon.
- Cooks eggs to hard or soft boils at touch of a button
- Poaches eggs
- Egg rack holds 7 eggs;
- Poaching pan holds 4 eggs
- Includes a measuring cup with egg piercing pin
- Heat-resistant base
- 1-Year warranty
Visit the manufacturers website at http://westbend.com/automatic-egg-cooker.html to find the complete west bend egg cooker instructions guide.
If you found this review useful then click on this link to read more Egg Cooker Reviews